To schedule a special event in the park system contact:

City of Kenosha Public Works Department

In order to hold a special event in the City of Kenosha, begin by reading the Special Events Procedures to determine which of the following application forms and other information you will need to submit.

Return the appropriate applications and information to the Public Works Dept, room 305, 625 52nd St., Kenosha, WI 53140. Staff will review the request and you will be notified of approval and/or if it will need to go before the Park Commissioners.

For upcoming events in the Kenosha area, visit or

Street Parties/Street Closings:

Citizens within the City of Kenosha may block off their street for a party with permission from the Public Works Department. The request must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of the party. Contact the Public Works Department at 262-653-4050 for an application, or print, complete and mail this street party/street closing permit form to Public Works Department, 625 - 52nd Street, Kenosha, WI 53140. You will need to contact Public Works for current fee. Applicants should read the Code of General Ordinances regarding this permit - Chapter 5.04 B1;

Street Party/Street Closing Form

The Sesquicentennial Bandshell is available to rent for special events.

  • Bandshell Fees and Park Rules